Website Build – UX
SEO – within website
Website Build – Content Development
40 total hrs
Total: $ 3,000.00
Terms & Conditions
Additional Work – ending 4/23/20
– Added page “How We Work” – 3 hrs.
– Built separate Wine & Beer Portfolio pages with sortable galleries. 5 hrs.
– Employment form & description – 1hr
– Facebook Messenger/chatbot integration – .5
– Setup Facebook Account – 2hrs
– Built & Uploaded Marketing Video for Facebook Cover – 1hr
– Added Wine Portfolio and tagged each supplier – 3hrs
– Added Beer Portfolio and tagged each supplier – 2hrs
-Liked/Followed each supplier’s Facebook as Ambiente. 1 hr.
Google My Business
– Updated all info – added local markets, keywords, description – 1hr
– Uploaded Marketing Video
Google Products (within GMB)
– Added Domestic & Import Portfolios with images and backlink to ambientewine.com/portfolio/ – 3hrs
– Added Beer Portfolio with images and backlink to ambientewine.com/portfolio/ – 2hrs
Total – 25hrs. $ 1,875.00
-Setup Bing Account via link & sync with Google Search Console
-Linked Bing Local to your Google my Biz. (their version of GMB – it sucks btw) .5hr
I changed all online identity to “Ambiente Wine” – Google, Bing, Facebook. Instagram already has Ambiente.Wine.
Beer will need it’s own social media accounts.
The best plan I can think of is we start out carrying Beer on the Wine site. Build a separate Beer site. When Beer site is ready we link from Wine to Beer and lose Beer page on Wine Site.
Google Search View Result
Google Products – Google My Business
Google Product Entry
Facebook – Domestic Portfolio
Facebook – Import Portfolio
Facebook – Craft Beer Portfolio
Facebook – Product Details
Facebook -Feed view